• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Matte Titanium Romeo

Found it. I still need to take photos of mine but these are some great shots.

Here it is versus the plasma finish:
utasehy5.jpg

Here it is versus the x metal finish:
nu7edary.jpg

Great photos and they are definitely close to the original Juliet finish for sure! I've never seen one anything like that colour before. Is this the new holy grail ? :) Thanks for putting those up.

No problem bro. This is the one I have, but I still need to take photos. I have only seen one like this and unknowingly i let it go. I'm glad i was able to get it back.

I do say this is the grail of the Romeos!

Ah. It looks very similar to my matte titanium r1 and not as light as the previous photos you posted.

Yeah, I couldn't get the lighting right.

This finish is identical to the first generation Juliet. If you've seen one of those, that what the R1 "bone" finish is like. I this it's one of the coolest finishes. The issue is that it does rub off.

I'll be getting a white rubber set to accentuate it better. Don't really like the black rubber on this finish.

Nice! That should look great fitted with white rubbers. I've had some fading in the inside if my titanium r1 also, on the inside of the nose bridge but it think it was common with all the early finishes.

i have a gen 1 R1 that I combine the x metal nose bridge and titanium Gen 1 frame, I dont know if this is the one that you guys are talking about. image_zps06598c78.jpg
I think this is the "bone" finish bro. The orbitals look similar to the ones I have. The matte titanium is a little different.

I think this is the "bone" finish bro. The orbitals look similar to the ones I have. The matte titanium is a little different.

so how rare are they? I have no idea about the rarity of these finish but this is the only one that I saw for a titanium frame that is not shiny.

Latest Posts

Back