• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Matte Vs Polished

Which Frame Is Prettier?

• Matte Black

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • Polished Black

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting how Oakley CLEARLY favors polished black, yet the good majority of us prefer Matte Black...
Men clearly favor beautiful NON insane women who don't ask a million questions and just smile all pretty and nice and yes them to death instead of disputing but God doesn't listen to them either.

:rofl:

Men clearly favor beautiful NON insane women who don't ask a million questions and just smile all pretty and nice and yes them to death instead of disputing but God doesn't listen to them either.

:rofl:

How dare you, Frank! I am insulted AND offended! I mean what sort of person says something like that and doesn't even mention my sexs awesome sandwich making abilities?! FOR SHAME!!! Shame on you!

Dumb poll....

Simply put, I wear both because you can't just wear one...

Matte and polished goes good with different outfits and moods....

just have both on rotation and you won't need to ask these questions...

Dumb poll....

Simply put, I wear both because you can't just wear one...

Matte and polished goes good with different outfits and moods....

juat have both on rotation and you won't need to ask these questions...

I don't like these sorts of answers. They've too indecisive for my liking. I prefer the "Becca do this!" approach. And whilst in life I usually WOULD get my way and have everything... This can not and should not be one of those times. I dont want to be known as the girl who is too crazy to even make up her mind as to what glasses she should wear... I need decisiveness!

I don't like these sorts of answers. They've too indecisive for my liking. I prefer the "Becca do this!" approach. And whilst in life I usually WOULD get my way and have everything... This can not and should not be one of those times. I dont want to be known as the girl who is too crazy to even make up her mind as to what glasses she should wear... I need decisiveness!
Of course...

Typical woman in the sense that you need a grown man (or multiple grown men) to coach you to a decision that you'd otherwise make a mess of if left to make on your own...

#notaleghumper

Of course...

Typical woman in the sense that you need a grown man (or multiple grown men) to coach you to a decision that you'd otherwise make a mess of if left to make on your own...

#notaleghumper

Exactly! Now you're getting it :)

But alas! Here you are....known as the girl who can't make up her mind and needs multiple childlike men to do it for you. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back