• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Max Fear Light Fuel Cell...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
i dont understand how you like these more then the new troy lees
If I had to choose which one I'd own, it'd have to be the MFL, even though the artwork isn't my cup of tea, I'm even less into Troy Lee, plus MFL has some awesome nostalgic factor to it, it's max afterall! these are a must in someone's collection. but that's me. He lived in that badass bunker, starred in Oakley's first ever commercial.

i dont understand how you like these more then the new troy lees

I tend to be one that likes the more colorful stuff like Jupiter Camo and Infinite Hero lines. The Troy Lees are awesome, but I really like the color on these. The Troy Lees are subtle and nice. Now, the Love/Hate Fuel Cell is a different story, they are one of my all time favorite of all glasses...period!

I got to see these in person at the O Store today. They are really nice! The box and bag are really unique, but the price is still kinda high and my Fuel Cell phase has lifted. Cool pair though!

I have a deal with my wife for christmas that because shes getting an ipad, I can get oakleys to the value of the ipad. This will hopefully be one of my christmas presents

Break the bank! These are way less than an iPad. Pit boss time!