• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Max Fear Light Fuel Cell...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I got my Max Fear Light Fuel Cell in today:

MFLFC1.jpg

MFLFC3.jpg

MFLFC2.jpg

I just cant get over how cool the box and bag looks. i might just go and get the holbrook just cause i want the box and bag. but the fuel cells look good. nice pick up!

If you like the Fuel Cell, you'll also like the Holbrook, they have the same artwork on the sides.

Now that works, love the stems & the yellow Icon's. I'm looking at the Scalpels though is i don't think i can pull the fuelcell off. I keep putting my son's gascan on & i just don't look right. But those are SWEET.

I have a deal with my wife for christmas that because shes getting an ipad, I can get oakleys to the value of the ipad. This will hopefully be one of my christmas presents

Now that works, love the stems & the yellow Icon's. I'm looking at the Scalpels though is i don't think i can pull the fuelcell off. I keep putting my son's gascan on & i just don't look right. But those are SWEET.

I hate the way gascans look on me but fuel cells look great on me imo so they may work for u.

nice pick up dude! sucks that the Holbrook's shipping date keeps getting pushed back. that's the main pair that i want. damn.