• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Max Fear Light Scapel

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

As title states. Would like to buy Max Fear Light Scapel. Would prefer Max Fear Light box, bag and glasses but am good with just glasses and Max Fear Light bag. Don't really have much to trade so this would be a cash only purchase. Thanks in advance for hooking an Oakley Brother up!

41GDFUaxxYL.jpg

mflscalpel1-jpg.77018.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
So I snagged this pair off eBay at an awesome price, $52.77. I was shocked! Helps the auction ended at 1:15 AM CST. Last pair in poor condition with paint coming off and a scratched lens requiring replacement sold for almost twice that. They look to be in great shape, he said he didn't wear them much. Comes with the proper box and microbag too! I should probably lay low for a bit, wife keeps saying "That's the last pair!" At least this was paid for with Oakley funds!

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 8.30.14 PM.png

Username Hidden said:
So I snagged this pair off eBay at an awesome price, $52.77. I was shocked! Helps the auction ended at 1:15 AM CST. Last pair in poor condition with paint coming off and a scratched lens requiring replacement sold for almost twice that. They look to be in great shape, he said he didn't wear them much. Comes with the proper box and microbag too! I should probably lay low for a bit, wife keeps saying "That's the last pair!" At least this was paid for with Oakley funds!

View attachment 336274
Is that the one I sent you? I saw it pop up when I was going to bed lol

Yep! Thanks for pointing it out!

sent from my dumbphone

Status
Not open for further replies.