• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MaxFearLight Collection.

wrist

Oakley Expert
RVA.
Anyone have any info on these? I believe there were 4 or 5 pieces in the collection, but my brain erased all of them except the Holbrook. Holbrook will be polished black w/ black iridium.

I saw that as well, but opted to not watch the video when I noticed the post date was almost 3 years ago... Maybe I should have watched it?

I just want pix of the Holbrook, lol.

Other three pairs are Jawbone, Scalpel, and Fuel Cell. Jawbones and Scalpels are bunker blue.

(And if all this actually WAS in that video, my bad, I'm on mobile and cant watch it)

The only pieces I know of right now are Jawbone, Holbrook and Fuel Cell. The Jawboneis Bunker Blue w/ black iridium, Fuel Cell is Polished Black w/ Black Iridium and the Holbrook is Polished Black w/ Black Iridium. Thats the only 3 I know of but there may be more. I have all of them on order for my shop.

The set of Scalpels colorway almost matches the Jawbone using Bunker Blue but instead has Fire Iridium Lenses... I am now excited thoroughly especially since they are only $140 for these. The prices for the others are as follows Fuel Cell - $150, Jawbone - $250 and Holbrook - $150.

Hope that helps. I will keep looking for the questionable 5th pair...

Thanks for the update Randy. I checked again and there are only 4 pairs in this series. Now we just need to wait and see what pops up.