• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Maximum RX in Oakley sunglasses?

The frames are very similar in size. The flak XS seems to fit me tighter, but like the same size. Quarter jacket looks to work in your RX still... Flak XS only goes to -3.50 and isn't a viable option sir.

OK I’ll probably just get another quarter jacket and update the prescription to my new specs. I’m gonna have my new standard glasses in a week or two I’m going to wear them for a week and see how I do with the new prescription they’ve modified my prism I want to make sure it works for me before I spend the money to get them in sunglasses.

Last time I got 00 black iridium lenses. Would you still recommend those or has Oakley come out with something new or better I do a lot of road cycling but I think the Prizm Road is to red looking for standard daily usage... I know they make daily prism I wasn’t sure what your thoughts on that would be versus the old lens I had.

Let’s keep in touch I’ll be ordering sunglasses from you in two or three weeks tops

OK I’ll probably just get another quarter jacket and update the prescription to my new specs. I’m gonna have my new standard glasses in a week or two I’m going to wear them for a week and see how I do with the new prescription they’ve modified my prism I want to make sure it works for me before I spend the money to get them in sunglasses.

Last time I got 00 black iridium lenses. Would you still recommend those or has Oakley come out with something new or better I do a lot of road cycling but I think the Prizm Road is to red looking for standard daily usage... I know they make daily prism I wasn’t sure what your thoughts on that would be versus the old lens I had.

Let’s keep in touch I’ll be ordering sunglasses from you in two or three weeks tops
Awesome. Hopefully you will have my phone number somewhere :)
No problem, I totally understand waiting to get adjusted and make sure on the new Rx. They no longer make oo black Iridium Polarized, and don't do prizm daily Polarized in RX. So for the same cost as last time you'd try Prizm Road Black (great lens but not polarized) or prizm black Polarized (offers superior glare protection, and is the closest to 00 Black Iridium polarized and prism daily polarized). The cost on this is about 25 to $30 more than what you paid last time. I think the frames may have gone up $5 or $10 too.

Latest Posts

Back