• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Maybe Someone Can Explain This To Me....

music_man185

Oakley Beginner
i sent a pair of livestrong straight jackets to oakley for some warranty work. the iridium had began to come off of one of the lenses. i got the glasses back today, and along with the box the sunglasses were in, i also received a cleaning kit. i thought that was awesome. but upon opening the cleaning kit, i noticed the spray bottle is empty. it even has the screwdriver, the cleaning cloth and the ballistic nylon case. but the spray bottle is completely empty. do you think this was a mistake? did they mean to do it this way? or was the bottle meant to be full? this is my first warranty claim and the first thing i've ever had to send back to oakley, so i'm not sure how they do things. lol.

Might not be able to ship it full maybe. Just take the bottle to any Sunglass Hut or Oakley store and they will fill it free. Lifetime.

Yeah like the others were saying you can get a free refill at any SGH or O-store so them shipping it full just adds more costs to them.

I understand that I can get free refills for life. And I clean my Oaks often. In this case, the iridium was coming off of the outside near the corner, at the arm.

My question is "did they mean to ship an empty bottle?" they have to be able to ship a full bottle... How else would they ship it when you order a cleaning kit?

I understand that I can get free refills for life. And I clean my Oaks often. In this case, the iridium was coming off of the outside near the corner, at the arm.

My question is "did they mean to ship an empty bottle?" they have to be able to ship a full bottle... How else would they ship it when you order a cleaning kit?

Im sure it wasnt meant to be empty. Was it in the box?

the last cleaning kit I bought from USSI came full but they are not using the aluminum bottle anymore they have a cheap looking clear plastic one now

Back