• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Maybe the return of the sinks (sorta)

Tentails

Oakley Enthusiast
I saw these while looking around today. For I second I thought they were the old Bathtub at the very least. They don't have sink in their name, but it has the asthetic of them. The tag says "Urban Ruck RC duffle"

20220811_152825.jpg

Possible return of some cool stuff? Waiting on a Hot Tub remake now. Come on oakley, just give it.

I saw these while looking around today. For I second I thought they were the old Bathtub at the very least. They don't have sink in their name, but it has the asthetic of them. The tag says "Urban Ruck RC duffle"

View attachment 985024

Possible return of some cool stuff? Waiting on a Hot Tub remake now. Come on oakley, just give it.
Well it’s the same color as the new Kitchen Sink.

49B9EC81-3220-4F8B-B947-ABC1FF2FECB8.jpeg

"Return of the Sinks"

O dot com has few bags left (compared to a month ago) after the sale they've been having. 13 models left. 20 backpacks.

Maybe that sale was making room for some new goodies. Also our local store got more Kitchen Sinks in which they said was a huge surprise.

Last edited:

View attachment 985024

Nice Duffel Bag, at first glance it looks smaller than a Bath Tub
In the backpacks there is the Bathroom, the Kitchen and the Big Kitchen
Maybe now there is this one, the Bathtub and the Hot Tub for the trio of Duffel Bags

Latest Posts

Back