• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MD custom - help me pick a color

What color with Fire lenses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fire Iridium !! I think i would go with the Light Cobolt as for the Plasma and a lens choice i’m unsure but then we come to the Burnt Bronze .... well it’s a colour i have choosen for some upcoming Customs myself and i’ve decided to go with a 24k lens option now this lens option might also work for the Plasma too but if it’s a Boss you’re doing maybe a Tungsten Iridium ?.

That’s my opinion and i accept no responsibility for anything ever like seriously I’m really irresponsible.

Simple buy 2 more pairs and get all 3 options done ..
You’re welcome

Second pic is my vote and followed by the last pic to match your fire lens. You need to have a dark lenses to match the bone plasma color. That is my opinion only. But hey buy 3 and worry about what to lenses to match later! :cool-33:

I concur with @TexxxZ ...you need to buy 2 more!:cool-20:

You mean I need to buy one more pair. ;)

I’ve got another pair that I haven’t decided on the lense, yet. :cool-20:

Fire Iridium !! I think i would go with the Light Cobolt as for the Plasma and a lens choice i’m unsure but then we come to the Burnt Bronze .... well it’s a colour i have choosen for some upcoming Customs myself and i’ve decided to go with a 24k lens option now this lens option might also work for the Plasma too but if it’s a Boss you’re doing maybe a Tungsten Iridium ?.

That’s my opinion and i accept no responsibility for anything ever like seriously I’m really irresponsible.

Wow. This was where my mind was going. Fire with the light cobalt and 24k for burnt bronze.

Back