• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Me again. Even Ninjas need help.

SecretNinja

I am Jim Janard's Cousin's Brother In Law
Krypton
I need someone to cut me a set of Emerald Iridium XX Metal lenses. I got excited and jumped the gun and accidentally bought a XX twenty set. Oops! Now I am stuck with them. Oh well. Everyone takes a loss sometimes. I know that the Emeralds are becoming very rare but, the XX is the missing piece to my puzzle. I have contacted all of my regular lense cutters and would like to shine the Bat Signal out to @InfiniteHero and any other of the cutters I have not been introduced to. I would like to just talk and figure out my options at the moment and commit to an agreement after I find my best solution. Thank you to anyone who can help or tag any other lense cutter to read this thread.

I need someone to cut me a set of Emerald Iridium XX Metal lenses. I got excited and jumped the gun and accidentally bought a XX twenty set. Oops! Now I am stuck with them. Oh well. Everyone takes a loss sometimes. I know that the Emeralds are becoming very rare but, the XX is the missing piece to my puzzle. I have contacted all of my regular lense cutters and would like to shine the Bat Signal out to @InfiniteHero and any other of the cutters I have not been introduced to. I would like to just talk and figure out my options at the moment and commit to an agreement after I find my best solution. Thank you to anyone who can help or tag any other lense cutter to read this thread.

Hello again, ninja...

Of the three cutters I pointed you towards in that other thread, I'll admit personally I've only done business with IH to date, though I respect them all.

I do know IH's been pretty busy lately so the chances of him following a tag and then contacting you are slim. Your best bet is to PM him directly and hang for a response.

Alternatively, you can email him at Sales@xmcoptics.com, the address provided at his website.

I'd suggest you do one first and then the other if the first fails instead of both at the same time...

Oakley EU had replacement XS Emerald available by phone (not online) 6 months ago. Get an EU based friend to hook you up, if they still have stock ;-)

Sory for all the excitement guys. I finally found a set. I guess when I have my mind on something, I get pretty determined to accomplish it.

Latest Posts

Back