• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Me Again! haha...... STPL's this time

Mrs H

First Lady of Oakley Forum
UK
Got another card yesterday to say I had missed a parcel but the guy had not ticked "International" so I wasn't sure it would be some Oaks (I was secretly hoping tho).
So, anyway, kind old Mr Herbs went and collected it for me this morning on his way to work and at lunch time I was presented with my BNIB STPL Holbrooks.
Pics to follow, of course :0)
love them!!
so, 2 down, 2 to go!
:biggrin:

haha, thanks Tony.

I am doing my best but I still have a lot of catching up to do.... His Hijinx collection is nearly as big as my entire collection now :laugh:

haha, thanks Tony.

I am doing my best but I still have a lot of catching up to do.... His Hijinx collection is nearly as big as my entire collection now :laugh:

Heh heh.
But really, I've only got the 19 Jinx.
That's normal though isn't it?

I love the STPL brooks! Nice score Mrs.H!

I'm actually considering picking up a second pair as my "wear-pair" to keep the one i have now pristine.

Same for me SpliceD, i would LOVE a second pair! When i first saw it it blew my mind away (for being a white frame of course:tongue:) The fade series of frogskins was the best IMO so the Holbrook only made it better to see! I got mine at the vault BNIB for $110..that was a good day :cool:

Congrats Mrs H! What are the next two you're hunting??

I've still got two in the mail on their way to me. (Polished Black SW Frogs and 'Sold Out' Jupiter). Not really sure where to go after they have arrived . . . . .
I'll have to have a think. :biggrin:

Here's some pics of my new additions! :biggrin:

I LOVE the microbag with the PINK draw-string!

imag0926d.jpg

imag0928w.jpg

imag0929h.jpg

imag0927y.jpg

I've still got two in the mail on their way to me. (Polished Black SW Frogs and 'Sold Out' Jupiter). Not really sure where to go after they have arrived . . . . .
I'll have to have a think. :biggrin:

You can't go wrong with more frogs! :dance3:

And very nice mrs. h I had no idea the arms looked like that. I always thought they were all white.

Back