• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Measurements Of Stands For Case, Please!

cyclerdoug

There's no need to fear....
Premium Member
Pennsylvania
Good Morning!

Just acquired a countertop display case and would appreciate if any of you who have these stands could give me a measurement...I need to know how tall they are, from the base to the highest point. I would like to pick up a couple of 4-tiers but may have to settle for 3.

I am looking specifically at the narrow metal stand with the 4 triangle shaped holders coming out of the front and the Oakley logo up top...

If you have a 3-tier in the same model measure that from base to highest point also.

I know the plastic stands will fit, all the way up to the 3-tier in those, but would like to get a few of the metal ones, they take up a bit less space and I've only got 1 little case!

...for now....

THANK YOU!

qtrain - Thank you for the reply, I was unaware of that! If I am going to go custom-made I would rather patronize you than some guy on ebay. They look pretty good, but I would go with yours first if you are still in the manufacturing business. Are you still doing the metal double and triple tiers? and if so, how high are the triples?

:)

qtrain - Thank you for the reply, I was unaware of that! If I am going to go custom-made I would rather patronize you than some guy on ebay. They look pretty good, but I would go with yours first if you are still in the manufacturing business. Are you still doing the metal double and triple tiers? and if so, how high are the triples?

:)

Ummm. I believe 8" or so. Don't have a tape handy. They will fit in standard shelf spacing (9") with just enough room. I do still make them. I'll have to see how many I have left. I have some promised to people all already, but I think I still have a few left

I would appreciate it if you have any available, thank you. I've got just over 9 inches on my top shelf as you said, just measured now. If they are all spoken for please put me on your listfor the next batch, and let me know the cost and the shipping. Thanks again for the help!

Latest Posts

Back