• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Medicom Bearbrick X Oakley Frogskins Exclusive Series

Mad Neet is already taking preorders for $360 a pair....sigh.

What's Mad Neet? I'm not sure how they can take pre-orders when my contact can't be sure of getting them because you have to physically be there, only 1 per customer, and we don't know how many there are.

Mad Neet is a seller from Japan, he has a good reputation on Ebay and is one of the more known frog sellers from Japan. He is usually the only one that sells those new BEAMS frogs on ebay. He is trustworthy but charges a lot.

Here is his exact post on facebook:

Mad Neet
PRE-ORDER
Medicom Toy Be@rbrick x Oakley FROGSKINS
MEDICOM TOY 15thANNIVERSARY model

lens black iridium/polished black

US$360 shipped for 1-4 pairs order
US$350 shipped for 5-10 pairs order
US$345 shipped for over 11 pairs order

all item will ship on Aug 16th
please pay until 11th

item will be shipped from Japan via EMS Exprees Shipping only!
Will only ship to PAYPAL CONFIRMED/VERIFIED address
thanks alot
madneet

Here is jono asking the good question: (don't mean to put you on the spot jono!)

Jono Yong: can you get the item already? thought they go on sale on the 22nd? i could be wrong though. =)
11 hours ago · Like

Mad Neet: item is already on sale but i dont have time to go there until 22nd

That's a big mark up!... Hold on how can he ship them on the 16th if he won't have them until the 22nd? I heard the 22nd is the day of the exhibition where they are on sale one per person. £200 is too much for something to either sit in a box or be worn for me. I'll be passing on these!

That's a big mark up!... Hold on how can he ship them on the 16th if he won't have them until the 22nd? I heard the 22nd is the day of the exhibition where they are on sale one per person. £200 is too much for something to either sit in a box or be worn for me. I'll be passing on these!

I think I'm right there with ya mate!

Here is jono asking the good question: (don't mean to put you on the spot jono!)

Jono Yong: can you get the item already? thought they go on sale on the 22nd? i could be wrong though. =)
11 hours ago · Like

Mad Neet: item is already on sale but i dont have time to go there until 22nd

ha! no worries dude. just thought it was pretty weird, coz my contact in Japan said the same thing as well, sold during an exhibition on the 22nd, limited to 1 per customer. it's a little too expensive for my liking, may just have to pass on these. now, if the designs were on the outside of the frame...that would make a difference to my decision. =)

hmmm Mad Neet. . .
any information about the production numbers?!?!

ha! no worries dude. just thought it was pretty weird, coz my contact in Japan said the same thing as well, sold during an exhibition on the 22nd, limited to 1 per customer. it's a little too expensive for my liking, may just have to pass on these. now, if the designs were on the outside of the frame...that would make a difference to my decision. =)

Exactly, the cool design is on the inside so if you wear them, apart from the logo on the earstem, they look just like plain old black Frogskins. These limited runs are hit and miss. We need someone to really look at the Frogskin and change it up and work it, like STPL did.

yeah i agree, it's hit and miss like jk-27 says. that's the reason i passed on my LA x OF, no matter how rare it was, i just didn't fancy them. oh well.

i send MedicomToy a mail:

hallo medicom toy team,

i found this in the world wide web: OAKLEY X BE@RBRICK Frogskins ?(?)-?
i would like to know, if you have a release date for this model and if you would take international orders?

thank you

this is the answer:

overseas

Dear Sir

Thank you for your inquiry,
but this model is for Japan only

Sorry for the inconvenience

Best Regards,
MEDICOM TOY

Back