• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Medicom Bearbrick X Oakley Frogskins Exclusive Series

damn! $380 for a frogskin with a design nobody will see or recognize. . .
hmmmm The Devils Brigade Sideways at least, was cool!

@Nerd - I agree in part. But then u look at the Orginal Fake pairs. Even less, but are quite sort after. I jumped on these, cos ive missed too many truly limited editions laterly.

they have so many out there . . .
it´s hard to be updated, with all those funny collaborations.
i don´t wear the frogs. so it´s just a add to the collection, you know.
probably is the frog the first pair which i would sell!!

Yea $380 is too steep for me. Off topic but what's a good price to pay for the new BEAMS with yellow lenses? I found as cheap as $300.

JGF is OK, at least it's simple, you email them what you want and they reply back with a quote and you decide if you want it or not and you're good to go.

However, there are some Frogskins I want from a US retailer but they don't ship to the UK so I looked in to a JGF equivalent for goods from the US to the UK and it seems weird. All the US package forwarding companies I can find have stupid monthly subscription plans just to join, then they charge you a comission, repackaging charges, shipping charges, and you pay them import fees upfront which seem to be more than the actual cost if I paid them on delivery (if they were actually due and so far I've never paid an import fee on sunglasses from the US). It seems quite a scam.

Has anyone used a US package forwarding company they would recommend?

jk-27, I am not even familiar with any of those us package forwarding companies. If I find out any info on any of them though I will let you know. That's kind of dumb to have monthly subscriptions.

jk-27, I am not even familiar with any of those us package forwarding companies. If I find out any info on any of them though I will let you know. That's kind of dumb to have monthly subscriptions.

I'd appreciate it buddy.

Back