• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Medusa And OTT Display On My Local O-Store

salj838

Oakley Expert
Dubai, UAE
Went to my local Oaklry store last weekend and look what I found. Complete Medusa, vintage M Frame and OTT Ice.
Tried asking if they are selling, I asked the sales rep, asked the floor manager, what I got is a double big NO! No harm in trying! :) They said its only for display and not for sale. What is the fun of displaying them on a retail store when you can't buy? :) TEASERS.

DSC_0119_zpsa8a1e075.jpg

DSC_0118_zpsd692ce40.jpg

DSC_0120_zpsa1a942cd.jpg

I think these displays have been doing a bit of a world tour. I saw what looks like the exact same ones in the Covent Garden Store a few months ago.

The University Town Center O Store in San Diego has a nice collection on display. Saw the Medusa with goggles, a Plasma w/fire Romeo and some old school O Matter.

From what I understand, the O Stores will be showcasing a few iconic pieces and they definitely will NOT be for sale.

As Oakster mentioned, you CAN'T buy them. Even as much as the associates would love to have an amazing sale like that, no one is authorized to sell these display items.

Back