• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Medusa for $5k?!?!?

Well the bad thing people will see this and put theirs for that price, and even quote your getting a deal because one just sold on eBay for that price, or better yet sell it one on here for a little less then what they have theirs listed, stating your getting a good deal at a discount price :D. Ahhh Ebay Gold!

Well the bad thing people will see this and put theirs for that price, and even quote your getting a deal because one just sold on eBay for that price, or better yet sell it one on here for a little less then what they have theirs listed, stating your getting a good deal at a discount price :D. Ahhh Ebay Gold!
I can't comprehend why kiteboy thinks that price could even be close to ok

I wouldn't pay $5000 for one, but they are known to go for $2500-$3500 in mint condition, complete with lens, and original packaging.

Aahhhhh i want my hat baaaackkkk... And i thought i was getting ahead by trading them for $1200 worth of xmetals...lol

Well the one at 5,600, started at 1000 so that's not to bad with 8 bidders and 25 bids, there is another one that lists buy it know for 4,000 for a complete set. The medusa without goggles for 2,500 and up, I feel sorry for anybody who pays that much, when they still have some selling for a lot less on ebay. So if you want to sell them for that price, we will look at the posts for a long time like the 5,000 24k's posts!

Sold for $5600.00 but I'm sure it will be listed again for non-payment. There are several listed for WAY less and have sold in the last month for WAY less.

Back