• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Medusa for $5k?!?!?

I grill ALL year round......rain.....snow...heat....doesn't matter. ;) All seasons are grilling seasons for me. :p
funny how distinct four season regions make you do that. I do grill all year round since weather permits it here. But get really lazy when it rains or is cold, Nothing beats flame on flesh flavor especially when the flame is from some smokey wood/charcoal.

Apparently there was a children's show on TV in the 70's called Land of the Lost. Looks like Oakley may have stolen the Medusa idea from these guys. Did they have it first? Didn't know it came in green! Ha
image.jpg

Apparently Sleestack live in the suburbs near Foothill Ranch. Engineers copied the idea for goggles and later added dreadlocks to avoid copyright laws. That had to be one of the worst shows ever but at least it spawned a ridiculously priced piece of history which I do own. Definitely not for those looking to blend in I suggest wearing it daily. No one cuts you off on the highway, people gladly let you take their parking spot at the mall when it is crowded and quite possibly the best excuse for speeding that one could ever give to a State Trooper. Sorry officer I am on my way to shoot the sequel to Land of the Lost. It's called Land of the Lost Income. I'm the lead character. I play a regular guy with an affinity for Titanium. Am I free to go?

Back