• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Medusa sizing

Sir Rossi

Oakley Enthusiast
Massachusetts
Looking to know the approx. head sizing for small, medium, and large medusa hats? I bounce around between 6 7/8 and 7, depending on the hat company. Anyone know what that would correlate with?

Thanks,
Clint

Kindly share the actual head size measure for small and Large Medusa please ? I'm planning to buy a medusa set. I'm looking for my size about 56 cm to 58cm head size. Please help if I should go for small? Thank you

Large - from what I understand, the small is barely suitable for a child. Hence the large generally selling for higher prices.

Kindly share the actual head size measure for small and Large Medusa please ? I'm planning to buy a medusa set. I'm looking for my size about 56 cm to 58cm head size. Please help if I should go for small? Thank you
I wear a size small in a motorcycle helmet; hence the "S/M" Medusa fits me perfectly.
Dan did a video on O review suggesting the small is meant for an infant that made me wonder if I have an infant's head or there may have been a 3rd size floating around that mostly could have been "XS".
@mtb-nj owned and wore a "Small" that fit him perfectly.

Back