• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Medusa value

Oakley meet and greet for all those in/near Orlando?

I want to go. I was an AP holder for Disneyland. Got too expensive. Family of 4 at $1000 each is no bueno.

Yeah man. I would’ve loved to have met up with some guys in September when my wife and I went but we just ran out of time. Next time we go there we are meeting with people.

We are DVC members so we are there quite a bit.

You gotta head East @SpliceD and take your kids to the Disney Mecca!!!!

Yeah man. I would’ve loved to have met up with some guys in September when my wife and I went but we just ran out of time. Next time we go there we are meeting with people.

We are DVC members so we are there quite a bit.

You gotta head East @SpliceD and take your kids to the Disney Mecca!!!!

I intend to, but we got the OG Disneyland here in SoCal. :king:

I've been to DW Orlando back in 1996. School trip. I know it's VERY different now, but with three kids under 5 (one is only 3 months), it's unlikely it'll happen anytime soon. We were at least able to go to Aulani for a few days before the new baby came.

I intend to, but we got the OG Disneyland here in SoCal. :king:

I've been to DW Orlando back in 1996. School trip. I know it's VERY different now, but with three kids under 5 (one is only 3 months), it's unlikely it'll happen anytime soon. We were at least able to go to Aulani for a few days before the new baby came.

I have a 2 year old now and working on number 2. Went to Aulani in 2012 and 2015. It’s amazing there. Glad you were able to go too.