• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Medusa w/Goggles! Excellent Condition. Clean!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

**********SOLD***********

Don't know how to change the thread prefix to sold but this is definitely SOLD.

My collection has dwindled from a respectable, large collection to my last item. I really would love to be able to grow it again but can't devote that kind of money to this hobby anymore. This is the last of what I've got. My OTTs, metals, and case are all gone and I swore I'd never sell this but the time has come. To answer the usual questions first:

- All dreads are there
- Goggles are easily a 9/10
- Size Large so it can actually be worn
- No box
- VERY clean, rarely even tried on. Still has the new feel to it, doesn't feel broken in.
- No missing snaps
- No stains etc.

I'm happy to provide you with as many pictures as you would like to there are no concerns about this purchase. I will ship CONUS only for now. International shipping can be a real headache. With the holidays approaching, I'd like to move it asap so I can fund Christmas. I've been off this forum for a few years so I did some searches first to get an idea of a fair asking price. Unfortunately, most of the old threads had the prices deleted. I saw one ad with a box and they asked $2600. I'll ask $1900 which includes shipping and PP fees per the new forum rules. No trades, really need cash for the holidays. Don't bite my head off if price is out of line!!!! PM me and make an offer!

20181119-123533.jpg

20181119-123549.jpg

20181119-123608.jpg

20181119-123621.jpg

20181119-123635.jpg

20181119-123659.jpg

20181119-123729.jpg

In this picture it looks like there is a cut in the leather on the inside of the right lens, that is just a thread's shadow from the flash/light.
20181119-123741.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Inbox full, cannot PM.

I see the problem now. Inbox is 815% full from when I had a premium membership here. Please email me at pumpn.fe33@gmail.com with questions or offers.

Thanks for the interest and offers so far. Also, I appreciate the positive feedback on what constitutes a fair price for one of these. Most have felt that $1900 is more of a fair number to both buyer and seller so I will go with the consensus. $1900 shipped CONUS and fees. Thanks!

PMs have been cleared out and are working again.

Bump!

Bump

I've gotten some offers which I appreciate but it's still for sale. There is one on ebay and it's $1400 without goggles and it looks kinda beat up. I'll be sending this to ebay in a few days so if you've been looking for one, make me a solid offer and it's yours.