• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Meet My XS Family

As far as I know they never used 6011-07 in the XS range, strange I know, but that's Oakley, I'm sure one of our resident experts will know why?

I'm glad I could help you in your quest, I'm not to far behind myself 6 on display and 1 on route ;)
LOL just checked the same thing!

As far as I know they never used 6011-07 in the XS range, strange I know, but that's Oakley, I'm sure one of our resident experts will know why?

I'm glad I could help you in your quest, I'm not to far behind myself 6 on display and 1 on route ;)
Wouldn't happen to be the Plasma FIP? :p

Saw your interest in the item!

Oops! Wrong, the 24k is 006011-10. Just checked.

What is up with O-Review? Does not seem to be up and running :confused:
Yep... They go up to 6011-10... 9 frames altogether but no #07 :confused:

Just tried O-Review myself and I'm getting a 404 server error, I'm guessing the server is down for maintenance?

From O-Review Facebook - "The site was completely destroyed. I'm working on restoring from a backup copy. It should be back in order sometime today."

Hacked again I guess.
Sorry to hear that. Seems to be a common issue at the moment. The National Health Service Hospitals in London have been hacked with ransom ware. Good luck sorting it out Dark Knight!