• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Meet The Family

BTW, how do you like the fit of X-Squared compared to Juliets or XX’s?

I'd say the most annoying thing about the fit of XS is the fact that the earstems are much shorter than Juliet/XX. Doesn't wrap as well or something like that.

As far as orbital size/shape goes, I think that depends on the wearer's face shape. But the shorter earstems affect most everybody.

I'd say the most annoying thing about the fit of XS is the fact that the earstems are much shorter than Juliet/XX. Doesn't wrap as well or something like that.

As far as orbital size/shape goes, I think that depends on the wearer's face shape. But the shorter earstems affect most everybody.
I really would like to try a pair of Juliets and XX’s to see how they fit. I absolutely love the look of X-Squared, however my eyelashes constantly hit the inside of the lens… It’s weird, but can be annoying. lol… Otherwise, they are such awesome sunglasses. I’m still bummed out that Oakley discontinued making them.

Back