• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Meet-up -- Maryland, Delaware, Northern VA, Philly

greg

Oakley Expert
Philadelphia
hey guys, I wanted to start this thread to give everyone a chance to meet up!!! I know I have talk to a lot of you who live in the area...As most of you know, I went to University of Maryland college park and I am very familiar with the entire area from Northern VA to Philly.

So i was thinking about a central location to all of us and also depending on the nearest location to the most amount of people. The 2 spots that instantly come to mind is the arundel mills vault store and the Christianna mall O-store.

So I was hoping we can see how many people were interested in meeting and given those 2 locations which one they prefer. Keep in mind, a car pool is an option with other members to the meet-up.

So please alert every forum member that you know of in the area and lets see if we can pick out a date as well.

@borgs @THEBAD1 @Oakley4Life @Patrick @Moose5Deuce

Due to weather I think this saturday 2/15/13 would not be best for everyone.

PS - If we are lucky maybe we can fly in @Dallas O Hog with the Hog pen and get some blockbuster deals done.

Thanks everyone
Greg

Last edited:
I'm down for either mall! But all this snow coming isn't going to help. My schedule is pretty full for the next couple weeks so give me a heads up on the date so I can try to make it.

Great idea.

Delaware is closer to me ...

I'll watch this thread and will let you know if I can make it as details are added.

Thanks for taking the time to set this up ...

Thanks so much for the invite @greg, that was really thoughtful of you. I won't be able to make it though - already made plans with my wife. Would've been awesome meeting you guys for the first time. If ever you guys push through, let me know how it goes. :)

I'll keep an eye on this thread and try to make it when a date is picked. Unfortunately my schedule is pretty hectic, as even the snow & ice isn't stopping our construction at the moment. This weekend and next I definitely won't be able to make it, but after that I'm a little more flexible.

Thanks for the invite!

I would meet in Arundel mills. Happens to be my favorite location. National harbor is also a brand new vault that has awesome de selection. Both have cool managers but the staff at Arundel mills knows more having been around longer. Frogskins if its in md you still need to come. I will buy you a crab cake sandwich

I would meet in Arundel mills. Happens to be my favorite location. National harbor is also a brand new vault that has awesome de selection. Both have cool managers but the staff at Arundel mills knows more having been around longer. Frogskins if its in md you still need to come. I will buy you a crab cake sandwich
Burger ...

and fries

;)

Back