• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mega Sale !!!!!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Dibbs on Bob keychain......:tongue:

Some people reacted to this post.
I was just about to ask what you're planning, LOL...until I saw you say it was your friend's collection. I was thinking it had to be something HUGE, LOL! Good luck on the sale brah!

Thanks Ulua... yeah, I wish some of these were mine so I could trade for some hard to find pairs... (Splice matte with grey... )

No problem brah! I wish I had the extra scrips to pick up the Ti02's and the Romeo's, but sadly I have to stop all purchases for the rest of the year, otherwise I won't be going to Japan this year :sad:.

hey that's a nice trip bro, excellent... !!!!

Yeah, we try to go back to visit my wife's family every year. The exchange rate right now is effin ridiculous though! It'll cost about $1500 RT, just for airfare! That's about 3 Romeo 1's right there :mad:, LOL.

what???? no wonder why you gotta stop buying bro... !!!! but anyway I think it still worth it

Haha, it sure is! I think my addiction to Japan slightly outweighs my addiction to Oakleys...slightly, LOL. You should go, if you've never been...and you'll understand what I mean.

Anyway, sorry to hijack your thread. Back to business. Free bumps for the MEGA SALE!!!! Take care brah!

thanks bro, you too... !!!!

WOW good luck bro . . .
you have a lot of sweets there :cool: