• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Mega Tower Single-Wide Near NJ

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in the market

Some people reacted to this post.
Always interested if one pops up near NJ.

Bump

I would drive to NJ, NY, PA, DE, MD, and possibly CT or VA, if a nice Mega Tower became available. Message me if you see or have one.

Probably better just go ahead and get a double wide now. Lol

I know what you mean... but I have enough trouble moving the single-wide... still looking for a single-wide Mega Tower if anyone has one, near NJ.

A brand new forum member (don’t remember his name) listed one in MD last week. I tagged you, but right after me another member replied with the forum/exchange rules and the ad disappeared.

Username Hidden said:
A brand new forum member (don’t remember his name) listed one in MD last week. I tagged you, but right after me another member replied with the forum/exchange rules and the ad disappeared.
Thanks for thinking of me. If you find the member in MD who has the Mega Tower, please let me know.

Still looking for a Mega Tower 1.0

I have access to a nice wooden electric case. It’s very nice. I think you could cover or take off the word Electric. Lmk if you would consider it and I’ll get you pics and dimensions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back