• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

mega xmetal tower bike shop logo on door

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
D

dragonvoi

i am finally coming around to cleaning out my xmetal mega tower and bringing it into the house. there is a BP bicycles plus sticker on the front door that I'm debating on keeping or just removing while I still have the door out for a cleaning. Normally I would just take the sticker off but I bought from the store the owner of the store used to be a pro athlete sponsored by oakley was an elite dealer from who I also happened to buy my Jordan Romeo along with the extra large display xmetal vault. The tower sticker seems to have some connection or provenance to the case which has his engraved name on it along with the serial number of the Jordan R1. i know there are no official records of who had what, but it seems like there is a tie-in somewhere. should I just scrape off the sticker or leave it on?

your thoughts?

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i am finally coming around to cleaning out my xmetal mega tower and bringing it into the house. there is a BP bicycles plus sticker on the front door that I'm debating on keeping or just removing while I still have the door out for a cleaning. Normally I would just take the sticker off but I bought from the store the owner of the store used to be a pro athlete sponsored by oakley was an elite dealer from who I also happened to buy my Jordan Romeo along with the extra large display xmetal vault. The tower sticker seems to have some connection or provenance to the case which has his engraved name on it along with the serial number of the Jordan R1. i know there are no official records of who had what, but it seems like there is a tie-in somewhere. should I just scrape off the sticker or leave it on?

your thoughts?
My thought is sell me extra large Romeo vault. I would keep sticker as long as it looks nice

Keep the sticker if it doesn't both you. I personally would keep it. There seems to be some history along with it.

Back