• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Megatower and Flying Tiger surfboard!

U

Username Hidden

I'm moving and unfortunately I don't have the room in my new place nor the money to pay for storage so it's time to let these beauties go.

Single Wide Megatower:
I got this directly from a vault around 2010. For being store-used it it in great shape with all the original shelves. Naturally, the store kept the original locks and light, but these are easy enough to find replacements for. Note that this style of tower has the cabinet style of storage instead of the older drawer style. This is (as far as I recall) the last generation before the later black cabinets. Asking $600

20180813_181212-01.jpeg 20180813_181127.jpg

Flying Tiger Surfboard:
This was a display item for O-Stores to promote the Flying Tiger line. Although it was shipped as a display it is a fully functional board designed and painted by 12th Floor Customs in Orange County, Cali. It does have some chips from its time in store so I would expect it to remain as a display. An awesome addition to anyone trying to complete their Flying Tigers collection. Includes display stand. SOLD

20171126_222739-01-01.jpeg 20171126_222752-02.jpeg

Both items are oversized so local pickup is important, but I am willing to travel a reasonable distance from the north of Chicago.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Chicago? Boooo. If you were SoCal I’d hit you for the surfboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that surfboard is ridiculously AWESOME!!!!!

Hmmm. How’s the condition of that surf board?
Chicago is not too bad of a drive ;)

And of course, good seeing you after a while.

The surfboard is in fair condition but as stated it has some nicks from being used as a display. Not that I'd expect anyone here to actually use this board for surfing ;)

Username Hidden said:
Hmmm. How’s the condition of that surf board?
Chicago is not too bad of a drive ;)

No shopping in my backyard......:D

Thanks @brain739 for such an awesome piece. I am always surprised when I meet people from this forum or who say they collect Oakley. I always expect to see someone covered in head to toe in Oakley gear but I have yet to find that. Thanks again and it was a pleasure meeting you.

Latest Posts

Back