• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- Members From Tennessee (Knoxville Area) ...

:confused:

If you peep my OP, Sevierville is the Vault I am talking about going to, ... The one at the outlet mall.

PS: Are you, or anyone else, still in the area of Knoxville / Oak Ridge?
I'm not in that area now but head back a couple times a year. That doesn't help you much though. :)

I'm not in that area now but head back a couple times a year. That doesn't help you much though. :)

Not necessarily, but it is cool.

Within the next 6 months, or ASAP, I will be moving down to OR. I know only a couple people down there, ... leaving so, so many up here ... to maybe have someone I have built a report with here or something before I arrived would be cool.

Not necessarily, but it is cool.

Within the next 6 months, or ASAP, I will be moving down to OR. I know only a couple people down there, ... leaving so, so many up here ... to maybe have someone I have built a report with here or something before I arrived would be cool.
My whole family lives there. My brother in law works at the nuclear plant in OR.

I know your post was from a while back but if anyone else has questions about the O Vault in Sevierville I recently purchased my Radarlocks there just before Christmas and I liked it alot. You can customize them to exactly how you want them just like you can at Oakley.com only thing they couldn't do the website can is etch your name or whatever you want into the lenses. Here is what I got

20160803_152228.jpg

20160803_152033.jpg

20160803_151902.jpg

20160803_151934.jpg

Back