• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Members Taking Advantage of Other Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
@digi7alph0enix

you can not compare our exchange section with ebay . . . it's for auctions and some people can not control himself if they try to get some stuff.
Comparisons are drawn from the exchange to eBay daily, and rightfully so. The only reason that shouldn't be allowed is because here it is generally understood that the buyer is often fuçked with a wink and a smile and then invited to show off their new purchases.

We are a "community", eBay is a "marketplace". As far as I can tell all that means is eBay assumes someone is going to **** you and here it's assumed you're willing to take it.

Judging by the pile of Robots in that picture, they were chasing around to get as many as they could (some for friends as stated but some clearly to make money with cause WHY else would one member by that many)

I think the definition of scalping is getting mixed around with what I said. By no means do I think anyone shouldn't get what an item is worth (Metals, Medusa, etc) items not available in retail is not scalping. Scalping, to me, is when an item is selling at retail currently and a buyer resells at a higher rate for a profit. Not included is buying with a discount and selling for retail for a profit. Two completely different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back