• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Members Who Do Custom Work?

slapshot87

Oakley Beginner
Hi, everyone! I apologize in advance if I'm posting this thread in the wrong area or if this is a topic that has been covered a lot in the past....but for the benefit of newer members - who on here does custom work? For example, lens cutting & frame painting?

I have a pair of Monster Dogs for which I'd like to pay someone to cut Ice Iridium lenses (I can't find original MD lenses anywhere and I don't want to purchase cheap non-Oakley lenses). I'd also like to have the icons painted a different color (from orange to blue - to match the new lenses). I really don't want to take a chance of doing it myself & messing things up....lol.

Any information/recommendations would be very much appreciated - thank you!

Thank you, bean323 & Carrera1963 - I will check out those members as well! I just ordered a pair of Revant HC3 ice blue lenses in the interim (my 1st Revant purchase so I'm very curious to see how they compare to Oakley).....but I still want to get Oakley lenses cut as well. Maybe even a couple different lens tints so I can occasionally change things up. Anyway, I appreciate the input from both of you - hope you guys have a good day! :)

Emailed Dr. chop and i don't think he no longer does cuts. (well maybe for Pb1's), He does do a lot of great custom work and as far as i can see his pricing is very fair. And his work is bad ass! Please post any work you get!

Latest Posts

Back