• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Members Who Do Custom Work?

Thanks everyone for all of the replies. I've been away from the Forum for an extended period of time and didn't realize that anyone else had posted until the notification that I received this morning for the very last response (not sure why I didn't receive notifications for the others). Anyway, I wasn't aware that Dr Chop no longer cut lenses - that's good info to have. I have purchased several pairs of glasses from him in the past but I'm looking for other alternatives as well. As always, you guys are just a wealth of knowledge & I really appreciate your willingness to share it. THANK YOU. :)

I just wanted to give a big 'shout-out' to Chris A Hardaway on the great job he did with cutting my custom MD lenses. Not only did he identify the proper donor lenses for me (Fast Jacket XL), but his price was very fair & the turnaround time was faster than I ever expected. If anyone else is looking for someone to cut custom lenses, I wholeheartedly endorse him! Thank you! :D

Latest Posts

Back