• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Members Who Has Rust Decay Fuel Cell?

I paid 400 for mine.
awesome thanks, just bought a new in box for $315, although it was opened still has polarized sticker on left eye lens so assuming they are legit and unworn!

clip_now_20150831_200451.png

I bought mine a year ago. They will dip but in a few years, they will jump back up.
Appreciate the info, only reason I asked is in a few threads the term "over paid" has been thrown around! It was originally bin $375.99 I asked her to take $315 she is like sure I'll edit the post to $315 and I bought, either way I'm pleased and anxiously awaiting 2 different pairs of Oakleys now! Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!!!!

Appreciate the info, only reason I asked is in a few threads the term "over paid" has been thrown around! It was originally bin $375.99 I asked her to take $315 she is like sure I'll edit the post to $315 and I bought, either way I'm pleased and anxiously awaiting 2 different pairs of Oakleys now! Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!!!!
Sorry if Im late, but if you still beed to know, I paid 5 bills for mine and bought it about 2 months b4 ron bought his so Im definately hoping for a bounce back up in price.