• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Men are out /Stores gone to the Lady"s

Squared-Ojunkie

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
So my local store rep. told me the new store in my mall is going to market more to woman than men. 70% of the store will now display women lines. 30% will be for us Men.

Any Thoughts or Concerns :confused:

So my local store rep. told me the new store in my mall is going to market more to woman than men. 70% of the store will now display women lines. 30% will be for us Men.

Any Thoughts or Concerns :confused:
Maybe in that area, woman is the bigger market, maybe shown by their data gathering/ study or maybe a bigger potential customers than men. One of those business move obviously.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

:D.:grin:..perfect time to get the truth out and rant a bit : .....feminists taking over.
New star wars movie: female lead...... with no flaws to boot.
Star wars is disney, disney owns espn, espn hires females to commentate MLB games, ( all while firing an old sick player for telling the truth) yeah, you really wanna spend 3 hours watching a game with a female voice in your ears, why the **** do you think we want to watch sports in the first place. **** Disney and ESPN

Feminists Love

:D:grin:

Last edited:
:D.:grin:..perfect time to get the truth out and rant a bit : .....feminists taking over.
New star wars movie: female lead...... with no flaws to boot.
Star wars is disney, disney owns espn, espn hires females to commentate MLB games, ( all while firing an old sick player for telling the truth) yeah, you really wanna spend 3 hours watching a game with a female voice in your ears, why the **** do you think we want to watch sports in the first place. **** Disney and ESPN

Feminists Love

:D:grin:

It's okay, Tommy. We're all friends here....give us your honest opinion!

:whistle:

It's okay, Tommy. We're all friends here....give us your honest opinion!

:whistle:
:D.......just tired of men like us being labeled as the big bad wolf, and everyone else is just poor victims of so and so.
And if a man decides to become a women he is hailed as a hero and is given awards. wtf ?
Like they say to everyone else besides us : Be proud of who you are, don't let them take over or get you down......... and show off those glasses ! :cool-33:

Back