• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

oakleybezerk's "O" museum

:thumb:

Thanks Brookiewook

Yup, plus my HB STPL, HB Murasaki, HB Molly, HB Craftsman, Frogskins Craftsman... will only get when I go back to work.

Thanks, I'll try, but trying to keep up with 702baby is a challenge in itself :wink:

lol nah bro you definitely got me beat, not even close, congrats on the buys btw

lol nah bro you definitely got me beat, not even close, congrats on the buys btw

I don't see it as a competition, but it sure is fun seeing what you're gonna put up next. Every morning I get my coffee and head up to my office in the hopes of seeing a new thread from you.

On a different note, gonna sort out the Mambo artwork on Monday for you.

I don't see it as a competition, but it sure is fun seeing what you're gonna put up next. Every morning I get my coffee and head up to my office in the hopes of seeing a new thread from you.

On a different note, gonna sort out the Mambo artwork on Monday for you.

of course not, all in good fun, thanks for the artwork hookup

Why get one (1) when you can get three (3).

The ABSA Cape Epic Mountain Bike challenge came to an end today and with that so did the sale of the limited 600 pairs of Oakley Racing Jackets produced for their 10th anniversary. I was there to pick up the last remaining pairs they had.

capeepiciii.jpg

capeepicii.jpg

capeepic.jpg

Back