• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

oakleybezerk's "O" museum

I know this may be tough... but with all the frames shown, guess which one caught my eye that I need more info on? BTW, didnt know you have a blue Topcoat.
I'm guessing the camo Ten's laying on the shelf in front of the 10th Mountain Division?
The blue Top Coat was part of a package deal that i picked up off an ex-Oakley employee. He did mention to me that this colour way was never released.

The custom brooks on the right side? Not the chops... who did those. I'm super impressed with them. Wish there were more photos.
Those were commissioned from a German tag artist by the name of Rene Turrek. He started out doing Beats by Dre headsets and I had noticed a pair of Brooks that he did for one of his friends, so I contacted him to do two more Brooks for me. He has since moved on to painting Lamborghinis and Bentleys for the rich and famous. Check out his Instagram account: Rene Turrek (@reneturrek) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited:
I'm guessing the camo Ten's laying on the shelf in front of the 10th Mountain Division?
The blue Top Coat was part of a package deal that i picked up off an ex-Oakley employee. He did mention to me that this colour way was never released.

Those were commissioned from a German tag artist by the name of Rene Turrek. He started out doing Beats by Dre headsets and I had noticed a pair of Brooks that he did for one of his friends, so I contacted him to do two more Brooks for me. He has since moved on to painting Lamborghinis and Bentleys for the rich and famous. Check out his Instagram account: Rene Turrek (@reneturrek) • Instagram photos and videos
That's amazing. I'd say you'll probably be the only one that has 2. I can't see him doing more glasses. Too wicked.

That's amazing. I'd say you'll probably be the only one that has 2. I can't see him doing more glasses. Too wicked.
I was surprised when I asked and he responded he would do them, because he was already busy with bigger contracts like G-Star Raw & Exotic cars. It took a while for him to complete them though. If memory serves me correctly, it took over a year. I can't see why you wouldn't be able to drop him a message and find out.
Just curious... What Oakleys are in your daily wear rotation, @mercbezerk?
No rotational pairs. I was faithful to my matte black with warm grey Holbrooks for 4 years until they came off my face just recently at the amusement park after the log run splashed down into the water. Now I'm wearing my matte black with black clear gradient HB's. The only other pair I wear are my Jawbones when I'm down at the shooting range. Otherwise, the bulk of the collection remain safely behind plexiglas doors and are only for looking at.

No rotational pairs. I was faithful to my matte black with warm grey Holbrooks for 4 years until they came off my face just recently at the amusement park after the log run splashed down into the water. Now I'm wearing my matte black with black clear gradient HB's. The only other pair I wear are my Jawbones when I'm down at the shooting range. Otherwise, the bulk of the collection remain safely behind plexiglas doors and are only for looking at.
Cool...I figured you weren't wearing the whole collection lol. Just cool that you're a Holbrook guy.

Correct, except they are XXs not Tens. You know me too well. Great pair. Would love to see some close ups some time. Something is making me think now I have already asked you about them in the past.

Correct, except they are XXs not Tens. You know me too well. Great pair. Would love to see some close ups some time. Something is making me think now I have already asked you about them in the past.
My bad, they are the XX and yeah, you have asked about them before. I'll be sure and snap some pics off when next I'm back in country.

Gorgeous collection, well laid out. Thank you for taking the time to share a piece of your private collection for us all to enjoy.

In picture 16 what is the square o case shown? I need one in my life and have not seen this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back