• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

oakleybezerk's "O" museum

I love the cricket ball, super cool.
It is a very unique piece. It was auctioned off at a charity event here and has the SA Proteas Captain's signature on the back.
I have a blister on my thumb from hitting the "like" button...thanks for the updated cab pictures! I am still examining them, just wanted to say Wow again. Please tell the Mrs she has an eye for display. ;)
LOL! I'll let the missus know. She wasn't pleased with the pics and wanted to edit the crap outta them, but that would have taken another week. I've now gotta buy her a wide angle lens.

Gorgeous collection, well laid out. Thank you for taking the time to share a piece of your private collection for us all to enjoy.

In picture 16 what is the square o case shown? I need one in my life and have not seen this one.

Thanks @IUSTEVE
That square case belongs to the concept studio frog perched in front of it. It is unfortunately a one off custom that was only done for the Bazooka Project 453 pairs. I can't think of anyone who will split their case from the pair they purchased.

Just happen to be in Malaysia at the moment, so I had to pick up an Ang Pow Chinese New Year pack that Oakley Asia have put out. Required to buy a frame in order to get it free with purchase.
IMG_1395.JPG

It is a very unique piece. It was auctioned off at a charity event here and has the SA Proteas Captain's signature on the back.

It's always great to see different and unique items like this. It's one of the nice thing about collecting anything. And thanks for the back story.
So, who's signature is on it, AB de Villiers?

Latest Posts

Back