• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

oakleybezerk's "O" museum

A couple of @SouLFuLFrog customs turned up in the mail. Thanks Brian.
IMG_1800.JPG

IMG_1794.JPG

The 2017 ABSA Cape Epic just ended the past Sunday (26.03.2017)
IMG_1801.JPG

Unfortunately, there hasn't been another event specific frame released since 2014, but this year the microfibres that were produced are f***ing awesome!
I have been unable to capture the true colours of the bags with my camera.
IMG_1802.JPG

IMG_1803.JPG

A couple of @SouLFuLFrog customs turned up in the mail. Thanks Brian.
View attachment 324591

View attachment 324590
The 2017 ABSA Cape Epic just ended the past Sunday (26.03.2017)
View attachment 324592
Unfortunately, there hasn't been another event specific frame released since 2014, but this year the microfibres that were produced are f***ing awesome!
I have been unable to capture the true colours of the bags with my camera.
View attachment 324593

View attachment 324594
it looks great!!!
@pricedollaz @Zeke @Dyeraudio

Thanks GRF

Nothing to envy Jonathan (quite a few came from your collection). I thought I had a pic of the Brooks in this thread. Turns out I posted it in the Holbrook Collection thread.
View attachment 9929

I had to custom create the blue frog because it was never released and there is still an orange pair that also never saw the light of day.
Nevermind i see the answer now.

April was not a Fool month for me. Just got back home to find the deliveries that made there way here in my absence...
View attachment 4607
A couple of Sochi pins courtesy of kefboy (with the assistance of Dallas O Hog who helped with the international shipping)
View attachment 4608
Honed Holeshot Black on Black 6-hand
View attachment 4609
Metalworks Moneyclips (cash not included)
View attachment 4610
ATFM courtesy of InfiniteHero
View attachment 4611
Vault MPH Garage Rocks (another assisted deal by Dallas O Hog)
View attachment 4612
OneSight Gascan & Half Jacket
View attachment 4613
Autographed Julian Wilson Breadbox
View attachment 4614
B-1B Four Legged Frogskins (courtesy of FrogTastic)
View attachment 4615
Rapha Frogskins (courtesy of FrogTastic)
View attachment 4616
DQM Frogskins (courtesy of tmsnewberry)
View attachment 4617
You know I had no clue you had a rapha. That's on my short list too.

It's been over a year in the making and finally after all this time I've received my two Rene Turrek custom Holbrooks.
View attachment 95922

View attachment 95921
Needs a bit of service and a fresh set of lenses won't hurt, but another good find nonetheless in our local market.
View attachment 95923
He probably will never do another. I can't get a hold of him and I've tried all the avenues I can think of. Unless you can talk to him for.me. Mr. Turrek is probably too busy for Oakley customs. He has much bigger fish to fry (paint) lol

You know I had no clue you had a rapha. That's on my short list too.
The way you're going at the moment, I'm sure it won't be too long before you have a pair.
He probably will never do another. I can't get a hold of him and I've tried all the avenues I can think of. Unless you can talk to him for.me. Mr. Turrek is probably too busy for Oakley customs. He has much bigger fish to fry (paint) lol
Since he started doing cars and buildings, he's put all small projects to bed. I can't see him doing anything small again anytime soon, but I will try and message him for you.

Back