• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Merry Christmas To Me

I really don't want to do this...but those look nothing like Taylor Phinney's Splatter Radars - Custom world champ shades... Courtesy of the Oakley! Who make... on Twitpic and I'm sure he'd let ya know as he's got quite a few The case is getting crowded! on Twitpic - Steve Blick's Photo | Lockerzhttp://lockerz.com/s/72203087

Those "authentic" splatter one-offs on eBay are not done by Steve Blick or anyone related, you're only chance of getting a real pair is by this...

Championship Splatter: Special Oakley Radar XL Design for World Champion Bike Athletes

I hate seeing those things on eBay and then seeing people pay WAY too much on them and because the eBay seller claims they were worn by George Hinapie, Cadel Evans, Robbie McEwen, Mark Cavendish or Fabian Cancellara and they're marked up to some insane amount of money, a buyer believes it true. I got into collecting Oakley's because I was into BMX then I got into Lance Armstrong and the Tour de France and I solely look forward to July cause Steve Blick shows off his customs to all the top riders and it leaves us drooling and wishing we had a pair, but the truth is...unless you're sponsored, you're not getting an actual pair.

damn mpmcgaughey. looks like the exact same pair in snuffy3310 video . . .

I agree with Oakleynerd on this one...... I paused the video and used the pix and video for a comparison. Now I am no expert on these frames by no means. I don't know if the pattern is a duplicate on the other pairs that are in existence. But what I will say is that the markings are consistent on both frames other then a different lens I say they are the exact same..... just my 2 cents

I would own a pair these are awesome...Nice Christmas gift to yourself!!

Latest Posts

Back