• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Messed up order? Or just terrible Oakley website?

santmyre

Oakley Enthusiast
Indiana
Well... I randomly went on the site the other day to check new things out. Been waiting forever for them to add Retina Burn Socks as an option for Radar ev in accessories.

And holy crap they added them on the site that day. 3 days later. I got blue balled.

Keep in mind the socks were on the Men’s section and said frame standard fit men’s.

I called, they’re sending me out 2 more pairs. Another pair to see if it’s a glitch and I receive another XS or men’s and a complimentary pair if they mess up again.

43BDCD1B-9595-4EB0-8ADA-92E8D3D400D6.jpeg

Well... I randomly went on the site the other day to check new things out. Been waiting forever for them to add Retina Burn Socks as an option for Radar ev in accessories.

And holy crap they added them on the site that day. 3 days later. I got blue balled.

Keep in mind the socks were on the Men’s section and said frame standard fit men’s.

I called, they’re sending me out 2 more pairs. Another pair to see if it’s a glitch and I receive another XS or men’s and a complimentary pair if they mess up again.

View attachment 552433
i don't understand, what is the problem?.... you got blue balled, what do you mean?

i don't understand, what is the problem?.... you got blue balled, what do you mean?

Been waiting forever for them to make the retina burn color available for ear socks on the radar ev. When they finally do (or so I thought), they send me XS and not Mens size. Even tho on the site its in the mens section and says standard not xs.

I think it's strange oakley labels youth glasses as XS.... what does that mean? Xtra Small? why not just label them youth......... and besides, Xtra Small, that makes no sense, since none of their glasses are labeled just "Small"

Perhaps someone can shed some light on this

Last edited:
I think it's strange oakley labels youth glasses as XS.... what does that mean? Xtra Small? why not just label them youth......... and besides, Xtra Small, that makes no sense, since none of their glasses are labeled just "Small"

Perhaps someone can shed some light on this
I think is awesome how someone certainly labeled it as "Standard fit" on the website with zero indication that it was XS. Anyways they're making good on the problem by sending 2 free pairs. Good part is all the nose pieces are all one size XS or not. So I have hella' extra ones.

The OP did read funny but yeah, Oakley can goof things up like any other retailer (even if people will say they were above this expectation before).

I remember inquiring about M2 Asian Fit nose pads. They said they had them, sent them for free, I find out they're no different than standard. Basically CS inputted a request for what they thought was AF-specific pads, but didn't really look into the product code being identical to standard. No harm to me since it was free (other than I can't really wear the M2), but that was on oversight.

Latest Posts

Back