• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Metal Display Case for Oakley Sunglasses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am selling a brand new in box display case. It is made for Bolle reps. See pictures below. It is a very high quality case with grey heavy duty metal construction with a nicely finished gray wooden face, and white and clear acrylic interior with clear top and 2 clear acrylic shelfs. The clear top lets in lots of light and the white interior sides keep it bright in there with no need for addl lighting.
It also has a nice lock with 2 keys.

Dimensions: 24"H x 20"W x 10.5"D

I use one myself and get compliments on it all the time. Here are some pics. The one I am selling though is brand new in box, never opened. $260 shipped conus. PM if interested.

1960.JPG
1961.JPG
1962.JPG
1963.JPG
1964.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
SOLD

I have another one of these for $220 shipped conus. If any one is interested, PM me. Thanks. BTW this is a very high quality case. Heavy duty metal and fancy acrylic and real wood.

Anymore pics ?

I can take more. Is there something I did not capture in all the ones in the original post? Let me know what you would like to see more of.

d0ddc5cc58aae20f8d1b09fc54e50754.jpg

Here is one more I just took.

Username Hidden said:
I have another one of these for $220 shipped conus. If any one is interested, PM me. Thanks. BTW this is a very high quality case. Heavy duty metal and fancy acrylic and real wood.

is this bnew?

Yes the one for sale is brand new in box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back