• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

metal Juliet legit check

Orbital Screws are easy to find. $10,- a set of two.
Plasma corrosion can be cleaned up to some degrees with a standard metal polish compound.

It looks like something is in there, is it a stripped screw? If so, do not purchase (unless it’s cheap, or you’re good at drilling out stripped screws without damaging the hole threads).
Now I see it. Looks more like stripped or snapped the head off not missing.

Last edited:
My mail today. Orbital lens screws from ebay.

IMG_7872.jpeg
Untitled.png

Looks inconclusive. Take a photo from the side where the Orbital Gasket sits. If the head got twisted of you should see a stump stuck. Or the screw is indeed missing. That would be the best. We have members that can drill out stuck screws.

Looks inconclusive. Take a photo from the side where the Orbital Gasket sits. If the head got twisted of you should see a stump stuck.
Do these pictures help at all? I asked the seller again and he swears it’s just the screw missing but if somethings stuck I can get a refund

6DA0CBBB-3182-4A8C-965C-F4B5B64F8033.jpeg

22C3E9E3-7C13-421F-9168-EBC6FBE86F9F.jpeg

91849C79-9E3B-401A-AFCF-6C25A1CE3236.jpeg

yes! thank the Oakley gods. I appreciate your help btw. I had no idea you could buy oakleys with messed up screw things

I did buy once a Juliet with a stuck screw for little money. I drilled out the stump my self. Its not that hard if you have basic skills the right tools an patience.

Latest Posts

Back