• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Metal Picture Frame & Plastic O

SMman

Oakley Expert
I picked up this awesome metal Oakley picture frame and plastic O from the same seller who had the 2 small cases and plaques/signs I posted in another thread.

The frame came with 2 sturdy cardboard posters; one with James Stewart (mint) and one with Travis Rice snowboarding (a couple of marks on it). My daughter called dibs for it in her room. I bought my son a metal Burton sign for his room from the same seller so it was only fair :)

The plastic O has 3 holes and used to hang in the seller's store with fishing line. I threw it on the wall for now and might sell it, although it does look good above the window in the garage. Thanks for looking.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

Attachments

• Oframe.jpg
    Oframe.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 167
  • oframe2.jpg
    oframe2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 167
  • oframe4.jpg
    oframe4.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 153
  • oframe3.jpg
    oframe3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 197
  • osign.jpg
    osign.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 211
  • osign8.jpg
    osign8.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 160
  • osign5.jpg
    osign5.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 149
  • osign7.jpg
    osign7.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 193

OakleyFTW

Oakley Enthusiast
I'd never seen an O sign like this until I picked one up unexpectedly from the guy I bought my big double cabinet off! they're really nice pieces & it does look good above your door but if you decide to sell it, I think it'd look even better above mine haha! So let me know if you decide you wish to part with it :D

SMman

Oakley Expert
Thank you. I told Rusty M that he was first in line for it, and had another member say he was interested, but you can be #3 ;). My problem is trying to find a box big enough to get a shipping quote. Its light but kind of bulky to ship.

I also picked up some posters from the same seller. Most have creases, small rips, or staple holes, but 2 are mint. I hung the others in my garage but might list the 2 mint ones for sale because I don't have wall space for them.

SMman

Oakley Expert
None of the items I mentioned in the above post are for sale. Did I say something that is against the exchange guidelines? My bad if I did. I can edit or delete my post. Sorry.

Latest posts

New Threads