• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Metal Picture Frame & Plastic O

SMman

I should Work at Oakley
I picked up this awesome metal Oakley picture frame and plastic O from the same seller who had the 2 small cases and plaques/signs I posted in another thread.

The frame came with 2 sturdy cardboard posters; one with James Stewart (mint) and one with Travis Rice snowboarding (a couple of marks on it). My daughter called dibs for it in her room. I bought my son a metal Burton sign for his room from the same seller so it was only fair :)

The plastic O has 3 holes and used to hang in the seller's store with fishing line. I threw it on the wall for now and might sell it, although it does look good above the window in the garage. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Oframe.jpg
    Oframe.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 249
  • oframe2.jpg
    oframe2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 249
  • oframe4.jpg
    oframe4.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 234
  • oframe3.jpg
    oframe3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 277
  • osign.jpg
    osign.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 292
  • osign8.jpg
    osign8.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 245
  • osign5.jpg
    osign5.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 242
  • osign7.jpg
    osign7.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 281
I'd never seen an O sign like this until I picked one up unexpectedly from the guy I bought my big double cabinet off! they're really nice pieces & it does look good above your door but if you decide to sell it, I think it'd look even better above mine haha! So let me know if you decide you wish to part with it :D

Thank you. I told Rusty M that he was first in line for it, and had another member say he was interested, but you can be #3 ;). My problem is trying to find a box big enough to get a shipping quote. Its light but kind of bulky to ship.

I also picked up some posters from the same seller. Most have creases, small rips, or staple holes, but 2 are mint. I hung the others in my garage but might list the 2 mint ones for sale because I don't have wall space for them.

None of the items I mentioned in the above post are for sale. Did I say something that is against the exchange guidelines? My bad if I did. I can edit or delete my post. Sorry.

Latest Posts

Back