• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Metals Info Please.....Your Expert Help Needed

Suipedali

Oakley Beginner
London, UK
Hi,

I posted earlier but somehow managed to delete the thread.

I bought these in 2010 from and authorised dealer for approx £200. I thought I'd lost them until I cleared out my loft a few days ago.

I've established that they're a Juliet Emerald Iridium, could someone confirm the Carbon on the label is the frame colour, also are these a custom model as the box and MF bag suggest?

What does the 15 on the rubber pertain to?

I plan to sell these and would be interested if anyone would suggest a ballpark value and the best place to sell them. I guess here would be best.

Many thanks in advance for your help and advice.

63AA1BDB-EFC9-43C5-ADEE-FF8A9423AB66.jpeg

5930BB06-818B-4FD2-87ED-62404196F5E0.jpeg

A627A36D-29BF-485C-AED8-78ADB46707D4.jpeg

582A5AD6-8846-401C-A809-13F0D0E0BEFE.jpeg

BCD98730-4272-48DD-AF1B-87213BE17C8A.jpeg

2988D5A2-9CB8-4EB7-B000-1B159395641D.jpeg

The 15 is the size of the temple shock. It’s the smallest size they made meant for a looser fit or a large head.

All legit and matching box etc.

Nice example.

You will get a fair price for them in the Exchange with a PP G&S fee coming out from your end or if you want to appeal to a wider audience and pay more in fees then EBay is the way.

All depends on your requirements, mate.

They did not make a carbon Juliet with emeralds that I am aware of. Nor did any carbons have green Ichiro rubbers on them.
The box is just a box someone made up and typed out a sticker to put on it.
At least from my limited knowledge.
Not sure I would call that a matching box, but certainly a custom build. Not sure why an authorized dealer would be selling these.
🤷🏻‍♂️

I have seen a few like this with the box/label like that, thought they would be part of the Custom program from Oakley Europe?

Reckon it is a cut and shut?

They aren’t desirable enough to make the effort are they?

I have seen a few like this with the box/label like that, thought they would be part of the Custom program from Oakley Europe?

Reckon it is a cut and shut?

They aren’t desirable enough to make the effort are they?
They are Xmetals brother, and they have emerald lens, that right there is desirable.:punish:
:lol:

Thank you for all your replies. You've been very helpful. Will try and workout a fair price for them. Would rather they went to someone who appreciates them.
They did not make a carbon Juliet with emeralds that I am aware of. Nor did any carbons have green Ichiro rubbers on them.
The box is just a box someone made up and typed out a sticker to put on it.
At least from my limited knowledge.
Not sure I would call that a matching box, but certainly a custom build. Not sure why an authorized dealer would be selling these.
🤷🏻‍♂️
I bought quite a few pairs from this dealer. They had their dealership status taken away from them because of their discounting policy.

Latest Posts

Back