• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Metals Info Please.....Your Expert Help Needed

As mentioned here, a O-custom job. some Oakley stores here also had Juliets as part of the custom program, same as how the custom program works today, pick your frame, lenses, rubbers (icon doesn't apply) and they would put it in a custom box and give you a custom bag. 04-163 might be the SKU for the carbon Frame in the custom shop.
Great selection on Lenses and rubbers. Just FYI as coveted as the emerald lenses are, they are not as special/rare as the rubbers. as those were only available on the polished/emerald slate Ichiro model.

As mentioned here, a O-custom job. some Oakley stores here also had Juliets as part of the custom program, same as how the custom program works today, pick your frame, lenses, rubbers (icon doesn't apply) and they would put it in a custom box and give you a custom bag. 04-163 might be the SKU for the carbon Frame in the custom shop.
Great selection on Lenses and rubbers. Just FYI as coveted as the emerald lenses are, they are not as special/rare as the rubbers. as those were only available on the polished/emerald slate Ichiro model.
Hi
would you mind if I sent you a PM?

Did the Ichiro Juliets have special rubbers only for that edition? Colors, etc.?

Did the Ichiro Juliets have special rubbers only for that edition? Colors, etc.?
Two pairs had blue, one had white and one had green on the official releases. AFAIK those colors were not used on any other official color way. I have a pair with prototype/athlete exclusive with silver rubbers but they were never released.

Stole this from @Japanese Jellyfish. The typical label for the custom built versions. I’ve seen another carbon/emerald for sale in Japan. Striking combo. I am seriously considering them.

067F8E62-2AD4-4F41-939E-1639105164D4.jpeg

Back