• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MF Lens Pouch With Separator

rustypixel

Oakley Beginner
Hey all.

I'm looking for small lens pouches for my spare lenses. The pouches I've been looking for are small and have a small separator to keep the lenses from touching. I have one and I have no idea where it came from but would love to get more. It doesn't have any markings or tags. Been hitting up Amazon and Google and not getting anywhere. Anyone here know what I'm talking about and where I can get a few?

Thanks.

The small pouches you speak of have come with some Oakley lenses that are included in the box. Some lenses have the foam pouch with separator, and some have come with the microfiber lens pouch with separator. I'm not sure if there were only certain pouches sent with certain lenses, but I have received several over the years while purchasing various lenses. I don't have any extras, nor have I really ever seen them for sale. Give eBay a shot.

The small pouches you speak of have come with some Oakley lenses that are included in the box. Some lenses have the foam pouch with separator, and some have come with the microfiber lens pouch with separator. I'm not sure if there were only certain pouches sent with certain lenses, but I have received several over the years while purchasing various lenses. I don't have any extras, nor have I really ever seen them for sale. Give eBay a shot.
They were common with sports frames lenses. Frames you're actually "supposed" to have spare lenses sitting around for. 'Replacement' lenses normally have the foam, 'Accessory' lenses have the bag.

Thanks for the replies. I just actually found a second, similar pouch that has an Oakley tag so I"m going to get in touch with them next week and see if they have any available. I've looked on ebay and anywhere else I can think of with no luck. I even took the pouch to some eye glass stores and got nothing more than an offer from an associate at Lenscrafters to buy it from me cause he liked it.