• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MFrames…or

AED

Oakley Enthusiast
On the fence with looking at mframes or something that I could also daily wear but really needed for shooting, etc. Trying to get close to one-size-fits-all but believe that will be a slim chance. Located in Arizona and most of the activity is out in the desert and driving there, but need ease of changing out lens, as will need a clear lens or something close to clear for low light and night shooting, less fogging up with sweat, and keeping out as much debris as possible. If mframes are the best choice, what’s the difference with 2.0 and the 3.0 frames?

The biggest difference between the two would be the lack of unobtanium ear socks on the 3.0. Other than that, they will be fairly similar.

If you like m frames, you may want to look at radars as well. They are also wrap lenses, easily swappable, and have a great XL size.

M Frame Alpha!!! if you have the cash, just get the Alpha Operator or Array kit. The TR series lenses are bar none, the best shooting lenses as they were designed with target enhancement. The kits will come with TR22 for bright light, TR45 for indoor/ low light with contrast, Gray for bright light w/o contrast and clear for standard eye protection. The frames look better than other ballistic M Frame options IMO and the temples are ultra slim to wear under earpro. I believe Rustpot has done a review/ write up on them for some great info.

Also, while the Ballistic M Frames only come in non-iridium variants, my man @Chris A Hardaway can hook you up with some custom mirrors! The blue mirror below is over a TR22 lens and the view through it is very close to the view through my DWP lenses.
1624397802161.png
1624397817467.png

Honesty all the suggestions are good but some might be a lot more limited to a maximum of a few colors.

The radar ev, m2, or even the radarlock are the best options.

M2 has the largest lens unless you count the radar ev advancer.

M2 and radar ev have all lens options from standard to Prizm polarized

M frame, ballistic m, and the m frame alpha are limited to grey, clear tr22 and tr45 and maybe a few others.
Here’s the m2 and radar ev

7459B53A-0913-4300-8A3C-CC998CB1A79D.jpeg
C96F51A7-C196-4999-913D-517A0F1BD802.jpeg
69520CB2-9CF4-46BE-862C-3A2154D63ABA.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back