• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold MIB Oakley Gascan TelMex Racing Polished Black with Ice Iridium 12-794

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Gascan TelMex Racing Polished Black with Ice Iridium 12-794

This MONSTER is complete as released with paperwork and unused microfiber bag. This is without question one of the ultimate, most rarest pairs ever made that was a production pair issued with a sku/part code...rarer than Murasaki Splice, Pelota Jawbone, or Atmos Jawbone...only sold in micro quantity as a Mexican exclusive where it is next to if not impossible to acquire pairs from 'outside', after the piece was set up with the sku Ashley Ryan, whom I purchased this pair from, was on the hunt for a considerable time and it appeared it did not even exist but finally Ashley found one pair and to this day know only of one other pair in any collection. Very likely this will be the only chance you will ever have to capture the rarest Gascan that had a part code, save the 'brother' White Telmex pair. Beautiful piece to boot with awesome blue haze signature box and chequered blue microbag, Telmex and Chip Ganassi logos on the inside arms and cool etched left eye. Simply incredible pair, blows nearly everything away in terms of rarity and the whole look of the product. MASTERPIECE FROM THE 4TH DIMENSION.

$195 Shipped CONUS. Please add $20 for International Shipping via USPS First Class International shipping. I will be happy to say the value is low so you do not have to pay a high VAT.

Rare chance to add a cool piece to your collection. 100% genuine and all Oakley.

You will receive exactly what is in the photographs.

Your item(s) will be extremely carefully boxed, in a triple-walled crush proof box.

Your proceeds will be going to fund something very important and unexpected in my life, so your purchase is very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Joseph

Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses

DSC00829.jpg
DSC00830.jpg
DSC00831.jpg
DSC00832.jpg
DSC00833.jpg
DSC00834.jpg
DSC00835.jpg
DSC00837.jpg
DSC00838.jpg
DSC00839.jpg
DSC00840.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
what year where these made? ive never seen them in my travels

Circa 2008 sir. Thanks!

The pair was originally sold by myself to Joseph Smith, however it's a shame that my own description has been lifted and copied into the recent listing. It's a rare one for sure, having taken me a long time to find both this and the White Telmex pairs.

My apologies @Romeo Van Frogskinstein as battling my current medical condition has taken most of my time. Your descriptions are very accurate, and I will make sure to modify them in the future. I did update it.

Last edited:
ive got a bachelor party this Friday... if i dont blow all my money on strippers this Friday and these are still available, i'll be a buyer. Ill know on Saturday.

Username Hidden said:
ive got a bachelor party this Friday... if i dont blow all my money on strippers this Friday and these are still available, i'll be a buyer. Ill know on Saturday.

Lol

Wow, i had two pairs of the TelMex Eye Patch, but never saw the Gascans! Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back