• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MicahS's collection

Figured I might as well finish up the MVP models

20210907_182808.jpg

Damn, I thought my collection was impressive. This is just insane! I need to step up my game 💪💪
Thanks man. I've almost lost track of the sheer quantity of eyewear I have. @Steven Goldberg I'll probably be hitting you up on that 12 gauge unobtanium band you have advertised, once I wrap up a few projects. I'm getting a little tired of the small strap on mine making my hand go numb...lol

Thanks man. I've almost lost track of the sheer quantity of eyewear I have. @Steven Goldberg I'll probably be hitting you up on that 12 gauge unobtanium band you have advertised, once I wrap up a few projects. I'm getting a little tired of the small strap on mine making my hand go numb...lol
Oh damn. That things long gone 😆

I may have one for you though, 👏

Not gonna lie. When this model first came out I was like "F it, its just a flak" but once you see the frame its pretty nice. I'd say its similar to the Gold-X they made on the M frames but with a blue base and blue-silver crackle pattern instead of the greenish gold base with the gold crackle pattern.

Not gonna lie. When this model first came out I was like "F it, its just a flak" but once you see the frame its pretty nice. I'd say its similar to the Gold-X they made on the M frames but with a blue base and blue-silver crackle pattern instead of the greenish gold base with the gold crackle pattern.

I wish that they would use this colorway on more models. I would love it on a sutro or frog.